Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
What personal information we collect
coastpredict.org may collect and process the following data about you:
- When you complete a contact form on our website (www.coastpredict.org) or participate in an online survey,
- coastpredict.org may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the website;
- Any correspondence you send to coastpredict.org;
- Details of any donations or job applications that you make;
- coastpredict.org may also ask you to complete surveys used for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of your visits to this website and the resources that you access;
The information we will collect may include your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences.
When you share your content with family and friends from the coastpredict.org website or invite others to participate in coastpredict.org services, we may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. coastpredict.org will use such information to fulfil your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
coastpredict.org may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about coastpredict.org’ users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers provided by a leading hosting service with suitable accreditation.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use information held about you in the following ways
- To ensure that content from coastpredict.org website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data (but we will not permit any third parties to use your data), to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
if coastpredict.org, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Changes to our Information policy
For any further information please contact us on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of use
Please read this section carefully as it contains the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use this Site.
This website (“Site”) is operated by coastpredict.org
In return for allowing you access to this Site, we require you to accept the terms and conditions of use set out in this notice. Once you use this Site you will be regarded as having accepted these terms. If you are not prepared to agree to these terms then you must immediately leave this Site and you may not use or access our services.
Availability of the Site
We have taken every care in the preparation of the site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site at all times or that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information.
Information on the Site
The Content of the Site has been provided in good faith for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness. We may change the information on the Site at any time without notice. Our obligations and liability in respect of any of our products and services will be governed by the contracts under which we provide them.
All material on this website is copyright to coastpredict.org unless otherwise stated. No part of this Site, including but not limited to any logo, graphic, sound or image, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without our prior express written permission.
coastpredict.org is committed to the highest standards of quality of information. If you are aware that there are any errors in the information provided please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian Courts.
If you have any comments or questions about our site please contact us at email@example.com